Tell Your Story
Help Us Tell Your Stories
This is an effort in citizen-journalism – we don’t have a paid staff of crack investigative reporters on call – so we’re counting on you, the citizens and activists and do-it-yourself watchdogs, to tell your stories, provide us with news tips, be our eyes and ears in your community and furnish reports from the field, in written or video form, that we can publish on this website. We’ll help you with the editing and polishing, where it’s needed, but the important thing – the reason MonkeyWrenching America.com was created – is getting the stories told that the so-called mainstream media just doesn’t seem interested in telling.
And that means we need you — our readers — to take an active part in that news- and information-gathering and story-telling.
So if there’s a story you think needs to be told, an issue you want to write about, a video testimonial you have about how green extremists are monkey-wrenching your lives, your jobs, your property rights, your town – we stand ready to be your “new media” publishing house. We need MWA citizen-correspondents and citizen-reporters in every state of the union. If you’re a blogger with special expertise or interest in these issues, and have a knack for explaining them in a factual, interesting and concise way, we seek your contributions and participation.
Think of MonkeyWrenching America.com not just as a resource, but as a platform, through which you can join the fight against radical environmentalists who are determined to undermine your freedoms, property rights and economic prosperity in their quest to reinvent the country according to their environmentally-correct dictates.
Please submit all questions, inquiries, testimonials, letters to the editor, news tips, story ideas or videos to MWA Editor Sean Paige at email@example.com, or reach him by phone at (719) 494-0797. It’s only by working in partnership, and by focusing the power of citizen-journalism on these issues, that this website will achieve its full potential.
Sign-up for email updates!
News from around the web
- Western Lawmakers Fight Fed Royalty Ripoff
- Enviros Now Taking Aim at Mountain Bikers
- IRS Overshadows Similar Problems Inside EPA
- EPA Also Discriminates Against Conservative Groups
- Colo Dems Waging War on Rural Colorado
- Fracking Is Not Impacting Arkansas Water
- Feds Take Stab at Fracking-Up the Energy Boom
- State Officials Say "No Thanks" to Fed Fracking Rules
- David Challenges EPA Goliath
- AFP Urges Hick to Halt Rural Rate Hike Express
- Red Tape Rising Under This President
- Obama Gives Green Energy a Pass On Environmental Harm
- Colorado Springs Hosts Another Fracking Fight
- Even More Subsidies Can't Make Vestas Viable
- More Coal Export Terminals Removed from the Table
- Opposition to Wolverine Listing Mounts
- Inept Feds Unprepared for New Wildfire Season
- Utah-Washington Power Struggle Escalates
- US Oil and Gas Resources Exceed Projections
- Denver a Top Oil and Gas City . . . For Now
- Gore Getting Rich Off Climate Crusade
- Feds Take a Pass on "Chicken" Listing
- How Xcel Games the Renewables Racket
- Isn't It Time to End Ethanol Idiocy?
- Fracking Foe Clueless About the Facts
- Hickenlooper Explains Why He Sued Longmont
- EPA Nominee Quizzed about Coal, Agency Transparency
- Keystone Gets Senate Nod in Budget Bill
- Dr. Doomsday Retires
- Feds Demand Timber Payment Refunds
- Udall Keeps Protecting Pentagon's Green Pork
- Another Green Sacred Cow With a Dirty Hoofprint
- Drilling on Federal Land Continues Decline
- Energy Boom Happening Beyond Obama's Reach
- Cost-Free Legal Harassment Upheld in Utah
- Times Columnist Slams Climate Crackpot
- Report Slams EPA Job-Creation Claims
- Another Report Debunks Keystone Doomsday Scenarios
- Solar Power's Dirty Little Secret
- EPA's Sue-And-Settle Gets More Scrutiny
- Lawmakers Question "Green Energy" Office Spending
- Green-Leaning "Nature" Backs Keystone
- Coal War Casualty Count Mounts in Wyoming
- Colorado Green Energy Office in Disarray
- EPA Dragging Feet on Wyoming Fracking Study
- More Facts for Fracknophobes to Ignore
- Victim of Rabid Fracktivism Speaks Out
- Springs Shouldn't Appease Anti-Fracking Activists
- Wacked "Fracktivists" Use Mob Tactics
- Full Speed Ahead on DOD Biofuel Boondoggles
- Why Big Wind Loves Big Government
- Hickenlooper Jumps Aboard Green Fleet Bandwagon
- Fracknophobics Losing Their Minds
- Greens Rake-in Millions Via Litigation Racket
From Our Blog
- An Energy Plan Lenin Would Love
- The Silence of the Lambs
- Sue-and-Settle Gets Needed Scrutiny
- Why Do You Think They're Called "Mealworms"?
- Rigged To Favor Radicals
- Energy Subsidy Hypocrisy
- Where's the Respect for Other Resource Workers?
- Greens Losing their Mines over West Elk Expansion
- The Human Element
- Why Bargain with Bullies?
- Bird Brained
- Why Big Wind Loves Big Government