Tell Your Story
Help Us Tell Your Stories
This is an effort in citizen-journalism – we don’t have a paid staff of crack investigative reporters on call – so we’re counting on you, the citizens and activists and do-it-yourself watchdogs, to tell your stories, provide us with news tips, be our eyes and ears in your community and furnish reports from the field, in written or video form, that we can publish on this website. We’ll help you with the editing and polishing, where it’s needed, but the important thing – the reason MonkeyWrenching America.com was created – is getting the stories told that the so-called mainstream media just doesn’t seem interested in telling.
And that means we need you — our readers — to take an active part in that news- and information-gathering and story-telling.
So if there’s a story you think needs to be told, an issue you want to write about, a video testimonial you have about how green extremists are monkey-wrenching your lives, your jobs, your property female viagra rights, your town – we stand ready to be your “new media” publishing house. We need MWA citizen-correspondents and citizen-reporters in every state of the union. If you’re a blogger with special expertise or interest in these issues, and have a knack for explaining them in a factual, interesting and concise way, we seek your contributions and participation.
Think of MonkeyWrenching America.com not just as a resource, but as a platform, through which you can join the fight against radical environmentalists who are determined to undermine your freedoms, property rights and economic prosperity in their quest to reinvent the country according to their environmentally-correct dictates.
Please submit all questions, inquiries, testimonials, letters to the editor, news tips, story ideas or videos to MWA Editor Sean Paige at email@example.com, or reach him by phone at (719) 494-0797. It’s only by working in partnership, and by focusing the power of citizen-journalism on these issues, that this website will achieve its full potential.
Sign-up for email updates!
News from around the web
- Forbes Writer Skewers Colo's "Ambulance-Chasing Fracktivists"
- Shell Departure Linked to Ken Salazar
- Binz Truth-Twisting Trickles Back Inside the Beltway
- Dem Defections May Mean Bye-Bye for Ron Binz
- White House Stands Behind Binz Nomination
- Frackpots Use Floods to Advance Their Agenda
- Attacks on Alaska Mine Taking Their Toll
- Binz Grilled at Confirmation Hearings
- Study Reaffirms Safety of Fracking
- New Regs Effectively Ban New Coal Plants
- Idaho Pilot Project Would Let States Manage "Fed Land"
- Germany's Green Dream Becomes a Nightmare
- Are Feds Keeping Wind Farm Eagle Kills Under Wraps?
- Coal-Haters Take Aim at Utah Mine
- Don't Be Gulled by "Green Jobs" Gobbledygook
- MIT Prof Calls Climate Alarmism a "Religion."
- Bill Takes Aim at Green Lawsuit Abuse
- Congress Voices Alarm Over O's "Regulation Nation"
- Obama Retreats on Energy Royalty Rip-off
- 10 Big Fat Lies Told About Fracking
- Why Obama Won't Go to North Dakota
- Broomfield Bucks Frackpots to Approve Drilling
- Activist Judges the Only Check on O's Rogue Regulators
- Why Fracking Poses a Threat to Vladimir Putin
- Energy Boom Has State Banking on Brighter Future
- Who Will Save Environmentalism From Lunatic Fringe?
- Lisa Lawyers-Up as Email Probe Grows
- States Sue EPA over Sue-and-Settle Collusion
- GasLand 2 Produces New Gusher of Lies
- Emboldened Frackpots Eye Statewide Ballot
- Renewables Working Group Stumbles from the Starting Gate
- Judge Waives Wilderness Rules to OK Dam Repair
- O's Anti-Coal Crusade Hurts Working Families
- Federal Land Lock-Aways Hurt Colorado's Economy
- Green Sabotage of Energy Transport Now Aims at Bakken Oil
- EPA Won't Submit Fracking "Study" for Peer Review
- Shale Oil Limits Highlight Obama's "All-Of-the-Above" Lies
- National Journal Looks at Sue-and-Settle Schemes
- Why Liberals Hate Affordable Energy
- Western Lawmakers Fight Fed Royalty Ripoff
- EPA's Sue-and-Settle Scams Need to End
- Tesla Remains a Ward of the State
- Why OPEC is Rooting for Green Wins Against Fracking
- Why the US Would be Crazy to Turn Its back on Coal
- IRS Overshadows Similar Problems Inside EPA
- EPA Also Discriminates Against Conservative Groups
- Feds Take Stab at Fracking-Up the Energy Boom
- Red Tape Rising Under This President
- Obama Gives Green Energy a Pass On Environmental Harm
- More Coal Export Terminals Removed from the Table
- Opposition to Wolverine Listing Mounts
- US Oil and Gas Resources Exceed Projections
- Denver a Top Oil and Gas City . . . For Now
- Gore Getting Rich Off Climate Crusade
- Dr. Doomsday Retires
- Udall Keeps Protecting Pentagon's Green Pork
- Another Green Sacred Cow With a Dirty Hoofprint
- Drilling on Federal Land Continues Decline
- Energy Boom Happening Beyond Obama's Reach
- Times Columnist Slams Climate Crackpot
- Report Slams EPA Job-Creation Claims
- Another Report Debunks Keystone Doomsday Scenarios
- Solar Power's Dirty Little Secret
- EPA's Sue-And-Settle Gets More Scrutiny
- Lawmakers Question "Green Energy" Office Spending
- Green-Leaning "Nature" Backs Keystone
- Coal War Casualty Count Mounts in Wyoming
- Wacked "Fracktivists" Use Mob Tactics
- Full Speed Ahead on DOD Biofuel Boondoggles
- Why Big Wind Loves Big Government
- Fracknophobics Losing Their Minds
- Greens Rake-in Millions Via Litigation Racket
From Our Blog
- Abound Solar, Unbound Hypocrisy
- Binz There, Done That
- Damning Praise from Gang Green
- Biased Polls and Accomplice Pundits
- An Energy Plan Lenin Would Love
- The Silence of the Lambs
- Sue-and-Settle Gets Needed Scrutiny
- Why Do You Think They're Called "Mealworms"?
- Rigged To Favor Radicals
- Energy Subsidy Hypocrisy
- Where's the Respect for Other Resource Workers?
- Greens Losing their Mines over West Elk Expansion
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';' in /home/aurepubl/public_html/jeffersonlives/west/wp-content/themes/superb/footer.php on line 21